Monday, December 17, 2012

17 Dec

This is my last week of school before break, then I have 2.5 weeks off! During that time I will give a more in depth about my classes and my grades.

Friday was Sergio´s 18th Birthday and we had a dinner with a bunch of his friends in this vacant house then we went out to the discotecas. It was such a fun night!

Before we left to go to the dinner
Yesterday (Sunday), we went to this pueblo about 15 minutes away to look at this super amazing nativity scene. It was legitimately bigger than the average sized living room and it was like a cute miniature town!. It was probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I found it pretty funny that it is called a nativity scene but only about 1/25 was Mary, Joesph, and Jesus, regardless, it was great. I don´t have pictures because it was prohibited, although, Sergio told me that I´m allowed to take photos because if anyone were to say anything, I can just say I don´t speak Spanish...jaja

Anyways, Things are going well, I´m pretty sure I have never wanted to be on Christmas break so bad in my life. Only 4 more days!!

Also, I got a 5 on my history test from about 2 weeks ago and on my history final I got a 5! So I´m pretty sure I have passed the class and I literally did not even try to.. In Econ, I got a 6!!! I´m so happy, it´s my first 6!! and that was actually my goal for this trimester so yay!

Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment