Monday, January 21, 2013

post for this week

I started school 2 weeks ago. I honestly needed another good week for me to be ready to go back. I know I say that after every break, but this time, I really mean it... School is grueling, Although, my first 2 weeks back have wonderful. I have managed to complete all that I need to complete for school the next day without shooting self AND finding time to go to the pool or go to volleyball AND take my siesta AND find time to watch my new favorite show "El Internado." This show actually ended a few years ago but I´m watching it all from the beginning on the internet. It such a great show, and I am learning more Spanish while watching it. it has all the perfect elements of a teenage drama like love, unexplained deaths, jealousy, murder, mystery-to-be-solved, etc (you all know exactly what I´m talking about). There are 7 seasons, (each season is short, though) so I don´t plan on being bored for a very long time.

I am also reading a new book in Spanish. This is technically the second book I have read, but this one is hardcore, long (300 pages), and more literature-ish. It is actually not that terrible, and I did read a quick summary online so I have an idea of what is happening while I in reading in case I got confused. I really can´t wait to finish it because it is absolutely going to be an accomplishment. Then I have a test on it, and I pass it I will be even happier.

This weekend I have my Mid-Year Orientation and this time it is in Valladolid (about 3.5-4 hours by train). I am very excited for that!!

Everything in general is going great! I have nothing too exceptcional to report (except that I am living in Spain, obviously) and nothing bad to report! Life is good!

I am still working on a blog post about New Years Eve and Los Reyes Magos (3 Kings Day). Hopefully before next Monday? I have no idea when I´ll end up getting around to it.

¡Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment